- Swimming pool
Our 20 metre long swimming pool is in front of the sea, which offers a privileged view. It was designed to swim easily or just to have a caipirinha in the “bar molhado” (wet bar), sitting inside the water.
- Internet wi-fi available at the reception, restaurant and TV room areas.
- Reading room with Sky Tv
- Dvd library
- Roofed parking lot
- 24 hour security
- Transportation (outsourced)
Tours and Activities
- Jangada (boat) trip to the nearly unexplored Barra do Camaragibe and Marceneiro natural pools, full of tropical fish, to go diving or snorkelling.
- Jangada trip gliding along the “manglares” (mangrove forests) in River Camaragibe.
- Walk along the dos Morros beach, which is one of the most beautiful and well preserved in Alagoas and has restricted access.
- Walks along beaches, buggy and bike rides.
- Boat journey along the Tatuamunha River to see the protected sea manatee (peixe de boi), an endangered species.
- Visit to the Mirador de São Miguel dos Milagres (viewpoint).
- Visit to the local artisans, who work with wood, straw and regional raw materials.